Obamacare strikes again



I can't believe I have 2 more story's today on Obamacare. First story that is important Is that a White hat Web Hacker testified that the Obamacare website is a security Nightmare. I am shocked that the Federal government is keeping the Obamacare website up and running. Just wait until the Fed. ever gets the back end of the website up and running. They can't even tell us how many people have paid their Obamacare premiums. 
 Good God what are they thinking , Obama must know the end of the world is coming because this Obamacare Nightmare will blow up in Their faces eventually.
  The next big Story is the Federal Gov. is lying about the number of people that have signed up for the Affordable Health care act.
 Obama said 6 million people have signed up for Obamacare but the truth is only 350,000 people are on record for signing up for Obamacare. That means that the only people that have signed up are old and or Sick , so the cost to us will go through the Roof. Don't get sick people. Tonight I just heard on ABC news on the radio that Emergency Room waiting time has gone from 45 minutes to an Hour and a Half. We are so screwed , I always got Health and dental insurance through my Job's but that ship has sailed.
 We all know this Obamacare is just a Ruse to get Single payer installed just like Europe but who would trust our government with their Health care after watching how incompetent the Federal Government is. I know I wouldn't but maybe I am the only one left with any common sense. I guess it's all my fault because I do not own a cell phone and my brain still works.
 Don't even get me started about Fukishima.     

Comments

Popular Posts