U.S. Soldiers Evacuate I.S.I.S. from Ramadi - Texas Mosque Burned by Muslim 1/1/2016

Lady Liberty Burns
Obama Laughs as America Burns





                                                                                    I only have two stories this week, Both have been buried by the Main Stream Media.
 On infowars it is being reported that an Iraqi General witnessed American Special Forces evacuating I.S.I.S. Soldiers out of Ramadi ahead of the Iraq Surge to take back the City. I don't even know what to say except Beware of the Military Industrial Complex has come true. Since Obama wasn't able to bait Putin to Attack Turkey. The U.S. Military must have an enemy. I just hope they didn't bring the Terrorist's over here?
  It turns out that the Texas Mosque that burned this weekend was the result of a Muslim Worshiper that thought the Mosque probably just wasn't adhering to the true Book of Islam Alla Akbar assholes and on top of all that Obama is going to make it harder to by a weapon or maybe even confiscate them or Die trying.  

Comments

Popular Posts